INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the Personal Information in connection with your use of the Service, including:
- Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information about an identifiable individual, such as your name, business name, Hofland account number, email address, telephone number, payment card information, and product/buying preferences. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Site. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Site, including creating an online account with us, making a purchase or a return, contacting us via any customer service method, signing up to receive promotional emails or other communication, participating in customer research, surveys, contests or promotions, or otherwise communicate information to us. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice.
- General Information: When you visit the Site, we may collect various categories of general information (“General Information”), which may include Personal Information, including browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the site.
Registering for the Service
If you register to use the Site, we may collect Personal Information including your name, business name, Hofland account number, email address, and telephone number.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, or permanently delete your account at any time by contacting us here.
Third Party Features
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED, PROCESSED AND DISCLOSED
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- send you promotional marketing material
- produce content for our activity feed feature;
- customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Site to better meet your needs;
- execute a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
- enforce Hofland’s agreements with you;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Site also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, customer reviews or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us here. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
If you would like to access, modify or delete any of your Personal Information, please contact us at the address set out under Contact Us section below with clear instructions about what you would like access, modify or delete. We will respond to your request promptly.
Changing Your Subscription Preferences
You may instruct Hofland to stop sending you emails, newsletters or other information by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the email. Hofland may, however, continue to use your Personal Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with Hofland or using the Site, you may continue to receive communications from Hofland to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
John G Hofland Ltd
6695 Pacific Circle
Mississauga, ON L5T 1V6
Telephone: 905-670-8220 or 1-800-387-6760